I am not anorexic or bulimic, I want to make that perfectly clear. I have EDNOS (eating disorder not otherwise specified, I may be Pro ana, and know her well but I am not anorexic, I think that's plain to see by how fat I am!

Tuesday 28 September 2010

EWWWW!

I just found out I'm STILL OBESE!!!! Ok, so the BMI says that I am overweight but this is just taking weight into consideration, not BODY FAT...so I wanted to see what a normal level was for a woman (over 18...under 18 is different to all you youngsters out there)

I found this chart.

Female 18-79 years


I'm 27 with a body fat percentage of 45%!!!! I'm clinically OBESE! I should die with how fat I am, I just make myself sick. So to be just 'normal' I have to be at the most 35%...which still seems far too high, but that is my first goal.

Urgh, I'm disgusting!

No comments:

Post a Comment