I am not anorexic or bulimic, I want to make that perfectly clear. I have EDNOS (eating disorder not otherwise specified, I may be Pro ana, and know her well but I am not anorexic, I think that's plain to see by how fat I am!

Friday 3 September 2010

Gutted!

This morning I awoke to a heavier me! Two pounds heavier! I don't know what happenned, I stuck to 400 cal, I am so gutted! So my day was quite a drag, and I wanted to binge, so so badly. Ana came to the rescue, phew! She reminded me of how fat I was, and how I even put on weight eating 300cal, so the least I could do was workout harder and eat less! Guess what, I did! I ate 94 cals (close enough I think) and was given a new workout by my gym instructor. It is alot of free weights, which is good I don't want to be losing muscle, just fat! my body is killing me, even though I've only burned 540 cals. Every little helps! If I don't get back to 196 tomorrow I will be devestated! Maybe my scales were glitchy I don't know, but I know one thing for sure. The weight gain, real or not, has given me even more motivation. I can see changes in my body more so this week than any other. Oh and I was good for energy today, didn'f forget to take my green tea pills, and I'm taking multivitamins too.

Yesterday I looked in the mirror and I was a funny colour, a pasty white/green, ew! So vitamins is needed, thanks to the good advice of Steph (thanks hun) I was close to fainting on the cross trainer today, but I didn't stop until my time was up! Sweat was pouring down my face, my chest was tight, my breathing crazy, my heart rate at 170bpm, and my legs were jelly, somehow Amazing Ana kept me going.

Where would we be without her?

Mantra for the day: Nothing tastes as good as thin feels.

Good luck my lovelies, don't give in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment