I am not anorexic or bulimic, I want to make that perfectly clear. I have EDNOS (eating disorder not otherwise specified, I may be Pro ana, and know her well but I am not anorexic, I think that's plain to see by how fat I am!

Monday 13 September 2010

Been slack, Been Crap...NO MORE It's Ana-time!

Eddie (ednos) was tricky and convinced me i had control over my eating...that abc wasn't working and that I could do it all on my own, I hate him. But he has taught me a lesson I will never forget, I NEED Ana, there is no way I can do this without her. She is my only way, my light beautiful future is with her. So I am making a pledge to her now.

I, Jasmine hereby swear to fast, and to fast only with water and Ice for 14 days. I will exercise everyday, if weak a 30 min walk will suffice, but no excuses are to be made. Food will not pass my lips and I will count each day as a step back into Ana's arms. I swear to keep this promise, if forced to drink of eat by others, I will add an extra two days onto my fast and will workout and extra 30mins the next day.

After my fast I will decide whether to carry on witht the water fast, or switch to a juice fast. I will be beautiful inside and out. Steph is joining me on this vow, our vow to Ana, our pledge to her, and our begging of forgiveness to think we could go it alone.

We All love You Ana.

No comments:

Post a Comment