I am not anorexic or bulimic, I want to make that perfectly clear. I have EDNOS (eating disorder not otherwise specified, I may be Pro ana, and know her well but I am not anorexic, I think that's plain to see by how fat I am!

Thursday 9 September 2010

That blissful empty feeling

Ahh, abc seems to wrong now after two days fasting...well I was a bit naughty, a diet coke and three olives (one chewed and spat) haha. But that was more than satisfactory for me! Who needs food anyway?! Not me that's for sure, after all I've enough of the stuff stored on me haha, I probably could go without food for 6 months :P Mmm what a tantilising thought *daydreams of waterfalls and a foodless world*

Ok back to reality, was bad in the sense of no gym, but I WILL be going tomo, so worry not my lovely girlies I AM still on a mission to get this fat girl thin. Ana has been so kind to me today, I've not had any nausea like yesterday, been great for energy, a few hunger thoughts but her and Steph kept me well away :) Seeing through Ana's eyes is oh so beautiful, I see thin people and obese people and I know who I want to be. Every day I hold tiny (uk sizes) size 4, 6, 8 dresses all designer and gorgeous, I place them next to me and man is thaat thinspiration! I tell the woman I work with I'm going to fit in this soon, and I so so will!

My optimism is still going good as you can see, I think seeing scales drop every day is always a bonus, was thinking even with my weight gain from my naughty binge, my body fat didn't go up, so hopefully it all went to building muscle, well fingers crossed!

So tomo it's back to abc, on a 150cal day, seems so much now, but I'm sure I won't feel too bad, my fridge is full of salad haha, and I still can't stand the though of throwing it away, but it's good for me, wish I was a rabbit :D nahh, I just want to be Angelina Jolie, ahh my idol! So this morning I weighed in at 193 and now I am 192.6 haha, 0.4 drop but hey I've not slept yet, how exciting! So let us see what the morning scales bring on! Man it's going to be hard to eat tomorrow, sigh.

THANK YOU ANA FOR COMING BACK TO ME, I DON'T DESERVE YOU!!!!

Mantra for the day: Chips and scones will hide my bones, But grapes will never hurt me!

No comments:

Post a Comment