I am not anorexic or bulimic, I want to make that perfectly clear. I have EDNOS (eating disorder not otherwise specified, I may be Pro ana, and know her well but I am not anorexic, I think that's plain to see by how fat I am!

Friday 1 October 2010

Dreaded Plateau of Despair

Hehe, that sounded a bit drastic huh! Well, my weight loss is slowing, and more to my despair Steph's has stopped! Stupid plateau has caught up with us, soooo the plan!

Increase Metabolic Rate Emergency Plan!!!
1)Eat Breakfast!!!
2)Have AT LEAST 300 cal a day
3)Eat something every 3 hrs, no matter how small!
4)Drink a cup of green tea for every meal
5)Eat ONLY neg cal foods, turkey, yogurt, oatmeal and tuna/sardines/salmon (all Metabolism boosting foods)
6)Drink plenty of water (as usual lol)
7)Mix up exercise programme, do different classes, do more weights to increase basal metabolic rate, increase timings of aerobic exercises.
8)Take any supplements (myself...adios x2, allix2, green tea pillsx2, vitamin Bx2) everyday
9)Drink whey protein after every workout.
10)Get at least 8hrs sleep
11)Fidget as much as possible, try not to stand/sit still ever
12)DO NOT CALL ON MIA IF YOU HAVE EATEN/BINGED! (Sorry Mia, will miss you xxx)

So this is the plan for the next few days to get out metabolism back up to scratch, then we will shock the hell out of it by going on a 7day Water fast, hehe see how you like THAT crappy metabolism :)

Well today was a success, I have eaten FAR more calories than recently (785cal!!!) .YES it was very very scary and hard to eat so much so often, BUT I keep reminding myself over and over this is 3 days...I know I may gain, but I know I can lose much faster once my Met is up! I'm petrified to go on the scales, i usually check them about 3 or 4 times a day...now I'm scared to go on them for the second time, I will try to leave it for the morning in the hope I will have lost some of what I have eaten. My control is the best it has ever been, so I am not scared of binging (so far, please Ed don't visit me!)

Will keep you all posted of course on the results...I am (upsettingly) expecting a few pounds gain...but I know the water fast will destroy it :)

KEEP STRONG BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment