I am not anorexic or bulimic, I want to make that perfectly clear. I have EDNOS (eating disorder not otherwise specified, I may be Pro ana, and know her well but I am not anorexic, I think that's plain to see by how fat I am!

Wednesday 8 September 2010

2.2lbs gain!!!

It just proves that I can't eat like 'normal people' if you can call them tht anyway, I'm starting to see that the majority of the propultion could use ana as they're all fat too. But I am just gutted that i'm 194 again! I feel like I'm going backwards, but that's it, steph and I are putting our heads down and are having a two day fast instead of one, just to kick start us again and get us all motivated. If we ever want to reach our goals in time we have to at least be losing between 1 and 2 pounds a night. Well i'll update you all tonight, hopefully I've kept my fat mouth shut :D

No comments:

Post a Comment