I am not anorexic or bulimic, I want to make that perfectly clear. I have EDNOS (eating disorder not otherwise specified, I may be Pro ana, and know her well but I am not anorexic, I think that's plain to see by how fat I am!

Sunday 5 September 2010

Hello my pretty butterflies!

Today has been a strange one, I was meant to go on a picnic, so i took all precautions and packed my lunch beforehand, not trusting nearby shops of course! But alas the weather was rotten spoiling all plans so we went...TO THE PUB! EEK! But you'll be glad to know I was good! I drank three gin and slimline tonics 168 cals :) i shared a ricecake with marmite 16 cals for half. When I got home the dreaded alcohol made me soooooo hungry. I don't mean just grumbly belly, I mean parched mouth, grumbling stomach, mind STUCK on food, proper 'binge time' came. I was so worried I would binge, but I was chatting to steph, she inspired me beyond belief!

Today she managed to go to a donut shop with family and NOT EAT A THING...then guess where she was going after our convo? A blimmin cheesecake place! OMG she has such strong willpower! I calculated how many cals I had left and stuck to them...well I had 301 all together lol, but whose counting ;) so a beetroot salad, some melba toast, a slice of chicken and a 20cal cheese triangle I was done (you see it was technically a big binge BUT I kept it all in cal budget, so I'm mighty chuffed!)

OOo found out that I need to be 191.5 pounds exactly to stop being OBESE! So not long to go :) I would have loved to have reached it for tomo's weigh day, but I pretty much doubt that will happen! Oh and here's a strange thing, I took a lax pill last night (I go to the bathroom very rarely, like once a week, worry not it's not a habit, I just need to get SOME movement going lol) and guess what...NOTHING HAPPENNED! So I'm mighty angry about that, so tonight I'm going to take TWO, let's see how my stupid body likes that! HA!

Well I'd best love you and leave you, been mighty tired these past few days, also have two HUMUNGOUS bites on my arm and wrist that are so itchy and are getting worse by the day :( So I think a good rest will do me good, I'm making sure I go to the gym tomo, it's a 400cal day so It's kinda necessary :P

Love you all, and keep strong!

Mantra for the day: I want to fly, just like a butterfly.

UPDATE: Ohh seeing as I know I'm just around the corner from being obese to overweight, I thought hey my next goal might as well be from overweight to normal weight...so I just found out to hit normal I need to be 159.64 pounds! Just shows how fat I am, that I still have to lose 34.96 pounds to be normal! Jeez I've so far to go, but you know what I'm feeling ok, I know that I can reach this within two months, so by November I should be looking pretty good :) then it's only 24 pounds to my goal, would love to reach that for xmas, so now I have my first and second goal and dates to reach them by! Roll on November! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment