I am not anorexic or bulimic, I want to make that perfectly clear. I have EDNOS (eating disorder not otherwise specified, I may be Pro ana, and know her well but I am not anorexic, I think that's plain to see by how fat I am!

Saturday 4 September 2010

ABC is easy peasy!

Hello lovelies, and yet another great day for me! I stuck to my 200 cal, with a nice salad with plain chicken, took my pills and had such a manic crazy day at work I'm sure I burned off a fair few cals too. BOY my body is aching after yesterday, that workout has really got my muscles burning! Oh and good news, I awoke to find myself back as the same weight before yesterdays blip lol, back to 196.4 exactly, how weird is that! Don't think I'll make my 190lbs goal this monday :( but the closer I get the happier I'll be. Not much to report today, so I'll leave this post nice and short, good luck everyone, I'm there for you all!

Mantra for the day: A moment on the lips... a lifetime on the hips!

No comments:

Post a Comment