I am not anorexic or bulimic, I want to make that perfectly clear. I have EDNOS (eating disorder not otherwise specified, I may be Pro ana, and know her well but I am not anorexic, I think that's plain to see by how fat I am!

Wednesday 8 September 2010

Fatty on a mission!

Hey everyone, well today has been great on the lose weight now front, personal life not so good, but I'm gonna cling to this good feeling with both hands! Especially after finding out I weighed 194 this morning! That's a 2.2lb gain, yuk! Ok to start you all off my fast so far (it's about 7.45pm) has been great! The only thing to have touched my lips bar water has been...toothpaste! Haha, got you there! So no cals for me thank you very much.

But it gets better folks! I scrubbed an old ladies house for 3 hrs (cals burned unknown), then my mission really began. I went swimming and burned over 600 cal, then went straight to the gym and burned over 500 cal, so lovelies today I burned 1174 cal says the gym's magic computer!

On a different front, I went to the steam room before the gym, and the steam got rid of all of my horrible stubborn blackheads that have clung to my nose for as long as I can remember! So YES I will be going swimming more lol. Oh I picked up some whey protein too, worry not I've not had any yet, the scary 100 cal from each portion has stopped me. But It will be nice taking this instead of havibng to eat, and I know I'll be getting lots of protein for building lovely muscles!

Ahh, kind of tired now, so bed slouchy time for me. Felt faint a fair few times today, also felt like I was going to throw up (not that I had anythhing to throw up of course) but I fought through it, even with naughty mia in my ear saying;

'Well you could eat you know...you feel sick already so it will come up soo easily! Go on, you don't want to faint do you!'

I replied with a sharp

'SHUT UP MIA'

She did just that haha, I never realised how easy it was to shut her up before, I think I hurt her feelings :P

Todays Mantra: Burger and fries or skinny thighs?

No comments:

Post a Comment