I am not anorexic or bulimic, I want to make that perfectly clear. I have EDNOS (eating disorder not otherwise specified, I may be Pro ana, and know her well but I am not anorexic, I think that's plain to see by how fat I am!

Thursday 2 September 2010

A Third of the way! nearly :P

WOW what another brilliant day! Guess how excited I was to see I'd reached my weeks goal already! 14 stone and dropping! Ok I still feel mega fat, obese and horrible, but I can see improvements every day, it just gets me so excited! So I'm nearly a third of the way to my first goal already, it's day 4 of the Abc diet, and I've stuck to it exactly. So proud of my self control (or rather ana's) and my determination. I've a new goal of 190lbs for monday now, hope I make it! I feel bad for only one reason, I forgot to take my green tea pills today, and had a mega energy lapse even though I had sushi for breakfast (260 cal) Could hardly concentrate at work, and devoured my salad (140cal) like a mad woman. So as I felt so weak (I think mostly due to my period, yuk!) I haven't gone to the gym today. I promise to do some crunches tonight so I'm not totally devoid of exercise. Best not forget to take them tomorrow, my gym instructor is giving me a new routine! Ooo exciting, I love being given goals to smash!

Hope everyone's feeling positive! If you've had a bad day, just remember there's always tomorrow!

Mantra for the day : Light as a feather, thin as a rail.

No comments:

Post a Comment