I am not anorexic or bulimic, I want to make that perfectly clear. I have EDNOS (eating disorder not otherwise specified, I may be Pro ana, and know her well but I am not anorexic, I think that's plain to see by how fat I am!

Tuesday 7 September 2010

I'm sorry to every last one of you

I'm sorry for not posting yesterday, my day went well but I left my charger at my mates house, when It came down to writing my blog my comp died. I also got really upset, thankfully Steph and my bf both perked me up (Steph more of course, guys just can't do support as well hehe) Well I think this all really effected me today, from the moment i woke up I have been on some crazy carb binge! I've had pasta, a teaspoon of bread and butter pudding (which I chew and spat out), toast, toast and more damn toast! Like 6 slices all together, I just want to cry. I've probably eaten 1000 calories, I don't deserve to live eating like such a fat greedy disgusting pig.

Why couldn't I have just walked away? I feel like fasting for a week now. I feel too ashamed to post pics, really i feel too ashamed to talk to any of you, as I know how hard you are all working. I'm just pathetic, but I swear that I will not binge again until the end of abc! I can't, how will I ever reach perfection haha perfection, how will i ever be NORMAL weight let alone obese :(

So again I apologise to you all, ana is chastising me at every minute and I deserve every word.

No comments:

Post a Comment