I am not anorexic or bulimic, I want to make that perfectly clear. I have EDNOS (eating disorder not otherwise specified, I may be Pro ana, and know her well but I am not anorexic, I think that's plain to see by how fat I am!

Tuesday 31 August 2010

ABC day 2: Looking good!

Ahh what another fabulous day! I woke up to find that...wait for it....I'M UNDER 200LBS! Yes I woke up to find I am 199.8lbs, what a brilliant way to start a day. I've not exercised (yet , i'm hoping to do some crunches when my dinner has gone down a bit) so feel lazy and fat. But I ate 490cals today, so that I'm totally on form for the abc challenge! I want to try and stick as close to the recommended cals, or else I'll probably be on fast/100/200 everyday, which kind of defeats the object of the diet! Steph has really inspired me recently, and I swear I owe all of this to her and ana, not to me. But I don't mind how we get there, so long as we do! Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!

No comments:

Post a Comment