I am not anorexic or bulimic, I want to make that perfectly clear. I have EDNOS (eating disorder not otherwise specified, I may be Pro ana, and know her well but I am not anorexic, I think that's plain to see by how fat I am!

Monday 23 August 2010

ABC Day 1

Ok (sorry for sooo many posts, so much to say!) today I have started the ABC diet with my beautiful buddy steph. We have been supporting each other throughout the past week and will until the very end! I know Ana was a bit miffed at me for eating, but she knows I am trying my best and that I WILL stick to this diet for her. So this is day one and the cals to be eaten today are 500. I've just eaten some splendips (148 cals) and I found it hard to finish them, half of the dips are still there so I prob only had 100 cals... The only other thing I have to eat is some cornflakes semi skimmed milk (185cals) So I've not got enough for 500cal I know, but I should be ok...yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment