I am not anorexic or bulimic, I want to make that perfectly clear. I have EDNOS (eating disorder not otherwise specified, I may be Pro ana, and know her well but I am not anorexic, I think that's plain to see by how fat I am!

Tuesday 24 August 2010

Hey hey what a brilliant day! Day two ABC

Well so far today i've become a mistress (i know bad girl), had 476cals and I've found an old great friend! No more drink for me tonight, that's all my calorie intake has been...apart from a naughty vienesse cake (176cals) so it's just smoke, pogt and good company! Feeling positive, two days of abc and i feel great! Sorry for my stoned blog, if nothing makes sense then...pah! Lol. Hope you're all having a great day.
Ana knows best! :)

Oh forgot to say, she finally got me off my fat arse. I walked for two hours non stop. I would have jogged, but I'm away and only have heels with me. Really excited for my days of weight loss. I will be beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment