I am not anorexic or bulimic, I want to make that perfectly clear. I have EDNOS (eating disorder not otherwise specified, I may be Pro ana, and know her well but I am not anorexic, I think that's plain to see by how fat I am!

Wednesday 25 August 2010

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Well, today has been unusual that's for sure. Today I was visited by greed and gluttony but thank god not Compulsive Overeating! I ate a lovely mooli sushi (50 cals) for breakfast (i know odd choice :P) and a banana(100cals). Knowing I only had 150 cals left for the day...I buy a pasta salad worth 300 cals! Why! I struggled with it, Ana was screaming at me to stop eating, but I continued...so she said, fine eat half and throw the rest. You know I stopped half way, and there was no bins,haha I used that pathetic excuse to eat the lot! Ok, I know it wasn't a catastrophic binge (all day 450cals when I should have had 300cals) but it has mucked up my ABC, I've yet to speak with my sunshine Steph to see if we should start over or not. BUT!!!! My lovely people, there is good news from this weakness! From the guilt of eating the evil pasta salad that put me over my limit, Ana has finally got my lazy arse into the Gym! It wasn't a killer workout (has bad stomach cramps from eating, and also have a bust back from sleeping on an airbed), but I did burn up a sweat and totalled 350cals burnt. So I think I can just about forgive my slip up, I will try to go to the gym after work (thu-sat) and if possible during the week too. Hope you are all feeling positive and good, remember tomorrow is another day we have to get it right.

Update: Arghhh, why oh why did I eat again! 244 damn cals from a stupid tin of spaghetti! What's wrong with me! PIG! So now I've had 694cals! YUK! That's really disgusting! I feel so damn ashamed :( I am the ugly...

Update 2:OK spoke with lovely Steph and she had a bad day yesterday, so we will begin ABC on Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment