I am not anorexic or bulimic, I want to make that perfectly clear. I have EDNOS (eating disorder not otherwise specified, I may be Pro ana, and know her well but I am not anorexic, I think that's plain to see by how fat I am!

Thursday 26 August 2010

Gym and Binge

I'm sorry to say but today I've been a pig (what's new) a total of 900 cals!!!! I know it disgusts me even thinking about it. Too much temptaion and I'm feeling utterly weak. I did burn off 450 cals at the gym in guilt, so I suppose it could have been worse. Right now I feel so angry with myself, why did I not just say no as Ana said! How will I ever get thin and beautiful if I stuff my face with rubbish. I'm worrying about my Big Weigh in on Monday now, I don't think I'll have done too good. But I WILL be good and complete the ABC diet. I just have too! Otherwise I feel like I will never take off my clothes again, I look at my fat sagging body and I want to cry and be sick. No one should look this disgusting.
All I need is some willpwower, to not reach for that extra olive, to not take another falafal. Just stick to my calorie restriction and I'll be fine.
Sorry I'm all down, I promise tomorrow will be a better day, or I think Ana will be so very angry with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment