I am not anorexic or bulimic, I want to make that perfectly clear. I have EDNOS (eating disorder not otherwise specified, I may be Pro ana, and know her well but I am not anorexic, I think that's plain to see by how fat I am!

Monday 30 August 2010

Absolute Bloody Celebration!









Sorry once again for the pics, but I can see a little difference so I'm chuffed, even if i'm still morbidly fat!

Well lovelies, what an absolutely perfect day! After yesterday's fast I woke up to having lost 3 pounds, meaning I actulally managed to lose something this week lol. I've finally bought myself some amazing scales, to tell me my body/water/bone/weight all in one! Not only that but I also got some brilliant green tea, caffiene and guarana pills which have had me buzzing like a teenager on speed all day! i've had NO appetite, I only ate a small salad (well I threw half away) because my mum wanted me to eat. I've danced in my house for about 4 hours like a loony (those pills had me wired!) this is the first time i've sat down, and I'm still not sleepy. Lovely steph has also had a brilliant day, we feel that skinniess is only around the corner. Ana has truly started to take us under her wing again, and we wonder so much why we left her warm embrace in the first place!

I'm so excited for tomorrow, I feel on top of the world like nothing can stop me reaching my goals! Stay strong and be beautiful everyone! x

No comments:

Post a Comment