I am not anorexic or bulimic, I want to make that perfectly clear. I have EDNOS (eating disorder not otherwise specified, I may be Pro ana, and know her well but I am not anorexic, I think that's plain to see by how fat I am!

Saturday 28 August 2010

I'm sorry :(

I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday, but I am just plain ashamed of myself. I haven't been to the gym and I ate 900 cals yesterday. I thought that was bad until today...I was meant to fast due to my high calorie intake recently, and I did until 6.30pm.

Then I was home, and the kitchen called me... More so that usual, it screamed at me. I looked in every cupboard, fridge and freezer looking for what I could eat. I ate a huge bowl of pasta with tomatoes (450) but even though I was stuffed it wasn't enough. So I ate MORE, I had pitta and hummus and honey on toast. I'm so full and uncomfortable. I'm such a pig, I've failed so badly. I feel awful and fat. How will I ever be beautiful If I can't control myself!

Sorry for being down, I've had stress at work and my love life, so I think it's effecting me. I promise to do better! I really promise :(

No comments:

Post a Comment