I am not anorexic or bulimic, I want to make that perfectly clear. I have EDNOS (eating disorder not otherwise specified, I may be Pro ana, and know her well but I am not anorexic, I think that's plain to see by how fat I am!

Monday 23 August 2010

Bringing you up to date



Monday 23/08/2010 197 pounds

Every monday I will weight myself and print pictures of my ugly fat body (I'm sorry, but looking at it will stop any craving you have!) to show my progress due to Ana's loving guidance. And no I have not eaten yet today, and she is very proud of me, although she is not so happy about my exercising as of yet. But I will aim to please her.

So now here I am a few years later without dear Ana, and what am I FAT! In fact I'm the fattest i've ever been! I knew I had to get her back to me, if only she would forgive me for sending her away. I weighed a total of (please don't be sick) 16 Stone (225 pounds) pure disgusting! My thighs rub together, by butt wobbles, my arms are like an old womans all saggy and soft, my stomach is a horrid gelatinous mess. Something needed to be done, and I knew there was only one way to get her back and get her back fast!
And that's what I did FAST! From last Monday (a week ago) I stopped eating (I've had a few lapses but will explain) This was my get Ana back diet;
Monday: Water and a glass of very watered down ribena (23 cals)
Tuesday: Water, cornflakes with semi skimmed milk (185cals) and an espresso (2 sugar cubes) (50 cals)
Wednesday: Water and glass of robinsons fruit and barley watered down (20 cals)
Thursday: Water a packet of hula hoops (175 cals) and watermelon slice (46 cals)
Friday:Water and a Stupid chicken wrap (300cal) and a packet of quavers (89 cals)
Saturday:Water, Green tea (1 cal)
Sunday: Stupid binge day! Prawn sandwich (350 cals), quavers (89 cals) and two cereal bars (192 cals) Then I went out :( never again, three gin and slims and a quarter of a chicken kebab. I don't even WANT to know how many cals I blew over that one!

After this week, even with my stupid lapses, Ana is speaking to me again. In fact I don't think she ever left me. I've not been hungry on any of the days, just my stupid fat self had no self control and ate! But do you know what Ana did for me in this first week, how much weight she helped me lose?
20 pounds!!!!! In one week! I'm now 205 pounds and I'm not going to give in to eating no matter what my compulsive obessessive eating disorder says, Ana knows best. Only she will make me slim and beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment