I am not anorexic or bulimic, I want to make that perfectly clear. I have EDNOS (eating disorder not otherwise specified, I may be Pro ana, and know her well but I am not anorexic, I think that's plain to see by how fat I am!

Monday 23 August 2010

Ana's words

'Look at you, you disgust me. You're so fat! And you wonder why you're all alone and no man wants you! Why would he want to be with a fat ugly pig like you, who'll eat him out of house and home. Do you really think guys like having sex with you? They probably do it as a dare, or because they feel sorry for you. Look at yourself!'

So of course I do, she's right she always is. I am utterly disgusting to look at, I'd never sleep with me.

'No one will ever marry you looking like that, who would want a fat wife? You've let yourself go before you even have them! No man would be able to carry you over the threshold! And you can't even get off of your fat arse and move. Do you WANT to lose weight? Or do you want to stay fat forever? Go on, get up, go and run somewhere'

Ana knows I only have heels with me, so why is she being so cruel?

Because you need it fatty. Why didn't you bring flats with you? Why didn't you plan ahead? You're useless and pathetic

She's so right...but I'm getting hungry. I really want to eat something.

You ate so much yesterday, or have you forgotten! Don't you want to be slim and beautiful! I would let you buy some fruit but you won't do that will you? You'll just eat crap like you always do.

Again she's so right, I will try Ana. I promise, but it's so hard. I'm so lonely

All you need is me.

Ok Ana, I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment