I am not anorexic or bulimic, I want to make that perfectly clear. I have EDNOS (eating disorder not otherwise specified, I may be Pro ana, and know her well but I am not anorexic, I think that's plain to see by how fat I am!

Sunday 29 August 2010

The start of something truly beautiful!

As you can tell by my title, today has been a 100% success! It's 1.08 am and I am sooo happy, all curled up in bed, ready to tell you all about my day. So first of all it being Sunday, was a lovely excuse to stay in bed until 11.30am, ahh the bliss of sleeping, no hunger or problems, I don't even notice I'm fat when I'm dreaming. So I get up and feel all positive, thanks to my Steph's pep talk the night before, ready for a day of fasting.

But fasting didn't seem enough, I wanted to atone for my bad behaviour and so set off for town and the gym. First I did a little shopping, I bought an elastic band for my left wrist to ping whenever I have food thoughts or cravings; worked so far! Then I bought a lovely red chunky beaded bracelet for my right hand, surely with a reminder like that i can stay away from food, well I hope!

But my shopping did not end there, I went and bought an A4 scrapbook, beautifully adorned with flowers and creepers, a large fashion shoot mag, and some felt tip pens. Feeling kind of childish, but happy I sat in Costas with a green tea (NO YUMMY MILKY CARAMEL COFFEE FOR ME!) and sat there cutting and glueing thinspo, aswell as writing my own inspiring thoughts. This really made me feel invigorated, and I now know why so many do it. After my thin play (as I shall call it) I set off for the gym, with full intentions to have a swim first. Alas with it being bank holiday tomo, they closed early. The centre was open for 25 mins, my god you never saw me move so fast. I didn't even change I ran into the gym and jumped on a treadmill, went on it for 10 mins then the arm rotator (for my flabby arms) for another 10 mins, ok I only burned 136cals, but hey I wasn't eating so it's ok yeah!

But I left the gym feeling uplifted (I could have just walked away) but in need of more exercise, I had a huge heavy bag on my back but decided to march (not jog, the bag was too painful if jogging) all the way home, mostly uphill at a distance of 3 miles (5km) I know it's not alot, but I felt soooo good when I got home. And d'you know what! I haven't eaten anything! i've stayed strong. I'm so excited for ABC tomorrow, i promise not to let anyone else down!

Be strong! x

No comments:

Post a Comment