I am not anorexic or bulimic, I want to make that perfectly clear. I have EDNOS (eating disorder not otherwise specified, I may be Pro ana, and know her well but I am not anorexic, I think that's plain to see by how fat I am!

Tuesday 5 October 2010

Caution...bad language!!!

This is a letter to Eddie (Ednos)


Ed, I HATE you, you are the bane of my life. Would you just die and leave us all alone. I do not even believe it is Mia who makes us binge...it is YOU. The compulive eating habits are you fault, tricking us, making us feel secure. Letting us believe it is ok to eat, to have more, one more slice, open that cupboard see what is inside. You are a bastard and I will kill you from my life, starve you from ever existing. What you have done to me, Steph and countless others is beyind forgivable. You are the sin of gluttony and greed. You trick us into believing it's ok, BUT IT's NOT you FUCK!
You will never stop us, you will not make us fatter, for Mia is there when you do trick us, and when we are strong Ana is there to guide us further away from you. When will you just piss off and realise our tools are stronger than you, our will and control greater. We have so many ways to fight you, you cock! We can take pills, purge, restrict, fast, c/s, workout... You will NEVER take us away from our goal, our desire to feel and see our bones. To be happy looking in the mirror. You will NEVER make us give up hope, though yuo may try, we will always be victorious, because Ana is stronger than you will ever be.

You are just a worthless Fat old Bastard, who likes to see others in pain. Telling them it's comfort eating! HA! There is no comfort in being fat, only thin. There is no joy in eating, just despair. We know you tricks and you will not trick us anymore.

You will die by my hand you cock sucker, I will make sure of it!

1 comment: