I am not anorexic or bulimic, I want to make that perfectly clear. I have EDNOS (eating disorder not otherwise specified, I may be Pro ana, and know her well but I am not anorexic, I think that's plain to see by how fat I am!

Tuesday 5 October 2010

Trainspotting

I watched trainspotting today, I found it inspiring. I saw myself as a smack addict (just replace food with smack) and realised that I just need to go through one hard cold turkey to get back to normal. It has been a fantastic day, that bastard Eddie has not reared his head, and all I have had is Ana...sweet blissful Ana, speaking words of encouragement to me all day.

I have stuck to my plan, today i have ingested:
Diet coke 1 cal
Water 0 cal
Coffee (1/4 teaspoon sugar) 4 cal
=5 cal

I have burned:
Weight training (30min) -355cal
Cardio (30 min) -252cal
Circuit training (1hr) -1107cal
= (2hrs) -1714cal

Making a defeceit of -1709cal

Tomorrow I will go swimming, go to running club and do my usual workout.

I threw away a few portions of soup this morning, so my parents think I ate, oh and a salad which I know I wont eat. It felt awful throwing food away, but I'd rather that then my mum realise I'm not eating! Or heaven forbid, me eat it! Cause I do NOT want to eat. I want no solids, the smell of the soup made me feel ill, funny seeing as yesterday it smelled and tasted divine. But the thought of food right now, is just horrific.

So now I am in bed, and for some strange reason I weigh more than this morning...189.4! BUT I will not judge this until I see morning's weigh, let my liquids absorb, sweat and be peed out first :)

So roll on tomorrow, I have NO hunger (thank Ana) and I'm feeling positive for a brand new, lighter, day!

Keep strong beautiful people! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment