I am not anorexic or bulimic, I want to make that perfectly clear. I have EDNOS (eating disorder not otherwise specified, I may be Pro ana, and know her well but I am not anorexic, I think that's plain to see by how fat I am!

Thursday 7 October 2010

Day three of Ana fast

Sorry didn't blog yesterday, internet troubles. But I have good news, I am still fasting! Whoo hoo. I will start with yesterday.

I had extreme hunger throughout alot of the day, but I was so angry with food, that the thought of eating it made me feel ill. I had such hunger thoughout the night I couldn't sleep until 2 am, but I didn't let it stop me! My intake was:

1 Diet coke (1cal)
3 Coffees 1/4teaspoon sugar (12 cal)
Water (0cal)
= 13 cal

Swimming 40mins non-stop -480 cal

Calorie Deficit = -467cals

Today I woke up hungry...VERY hungry, but I was determined to go into ketosis...which I am now in...FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE!!! I chewed a piece of gum (petrified about calories, checking sites to find out how much carb/cal it had!) it thankfully made cravings go away. Survived the day on much more coffee and diet coke...starting to worry about diet coke now, many sites believe it can lead to obesity! So I may knock it on the head once my bottle is finished. Was very weak at the gym today, didn't manage to go to spinning class, or to finish my weigh training, I could hardly lift the weights! Urgh it feels so pathetic, esp after my workout on tuesday! So this is my day

Diet coke x2 (2cal)
Coffee x4 1/4teaspoon sugar (16cal)
Water (o cal)
1 piece gun (2cal)
= 20cal (seems farrrr too much!!!)

Workout weights + cardio -343cal

calorie deficit = -323cal

My scales this morning said 186 (which I was NOT happy with but hey) but now, this evening say 187!!! Of which after all my starving i am sooo angry about! This is just not right! I will try no to judge this until morning weigh, but so far I am NOT happy!

Hope you are all staying strong, and remember Ana and I love you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment