I am not anorexic or bulimic, I want to make that perfectly clear. I have EDNOS (eating disorder not otherwise specified, I may be Pro ana, and know her well but I am not anorexic, I think that's plain to see by how fat I am!

Monday 4 October 2010

FAT DISGUTING PIG!

Urgh I just had a massive binge, I feel so fat, heavy and disgusting, I can't even purge cause my parents are up, and my mum has heard me twice this past week already. No wonder I'm such a fatty, I can't even stick to my soup. I am so ashamed and disgusted with myself, how am I expected to lose weight when I eat, toast, pizza, toffee pudding, biscuit...

Arghh, it all adds up to about 1100cal :(

I'm so nasty, I'm so sorry. Why do I do this, food is the enemy, it NEVER makes you feel better, only worse...and yet there I go sneaking food into my fat gut. I'm just going to cry myself to sleep tonight and pray to god i don't gain much!

No comments:

Post a Comment