I am not anorexic or bulimic, I want to make that perfectly clear. I have EDNOS (eating disorder not otherwise specified, I may be Pro ana, and know her well but I am not anorexic, I think that's plain to see by how fat I am!

Saturday 2 October 2010

Ana's words

For fuck sake Jasmine, you have lost fuck all. What the hell is wrong with you? Do you want to gain and be a fat fuck all your life? Why don't you stop eating all together! You don't NEED food, look at you! You're body alone has so much fat, you don't need to eat at ALL! You need more exercise, you don't stretch, do yoga, you're so fat your not even flexible anymore. Why don't you run home from work? Why don't you get up early and run BEFORE work? Why aren't you doing sit ups before bed? You are fat and disgusting, you wonder why you're alone and unloved. It's cause your FAT, so fat, that men can't stand to look at you. You get naked and they feel sick to thier stomach, no matter HOW nice they are they can't handle looking at you anymore. You are a disgusting fucking disgrace. Sort yourself out! So it's all your fault, only YOU an change this, and you only have to do one simple fucking thing, LOSE WEIGHT! It's not that hard! Look at how many skinny beautiful girls live here, and then look at you. Obese, rolls of fat, cellulite, dimples, stretch marks, sagging arms, hanging belly...who the FUCK would want you?!?! NOBODY! So get your goddamn act together and get with the program. LOSE THE WEIGHT OR BE MISERABLE FOREVER, miserable and FAT!


Thanks Ana...I needed that, you always know what to say.

Just fucking do it will you, I'm losing my patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment