I am not anorexic or bulimic, I want to make that perfectly clear. I have EDNOS (eating disorder not otherwise specified, I may be Pro ana, and know her well but I am not anorexic, I think that's plain to see by how fat I am!

Monday 4 October 2010

From Water Fast to Veg soup Diet

hello lovelies, hope you're all having a super skinny day! I realized my binge last night was a warning...I can't fast, ok I can fast for a day, but my stupid eddie head won't leave me alone. My mind was reeling all last night and this morning. Stephanie was so lovely, she was fine that I'm not fasting with her, I think she's amazing to do so for a week...I just KNOW that if I joined her, it's end up in a week of binge/purge... I stopped it, to prevent a failing and I'm doing something more managable :D

SO I decided to try something else :) a soup diet, I made two yummy soups today, both different so I can't get too bored. One is a mix veg and cabbage soup all chunky and clear, the other is a spicy red pepper soup (which is OUT OF THIS WORLD!) Both low cal, low carb, full of goodness, no crap going inside this fat body this week! No Sir! Hehe, kind of looking forward to seeing what loss I make. Only had one bowl today, couldn't face anymore, not after tasting whilst cooking!

Literally just had another detox bath, god they kill me. But hot and cold both raise metabolism, so it's all good :) Had todays one with ginger, epsom salts and baking soda. Wondering if I make a loss from it...well more HOPING than wondering hehe.

I have 27days to lose 24 pounds...that is around the date I think I will see my ex boyfriend, and boy do I want to look good for that, hehe. But it is very achievable, I will then be 161lbs...stuff it, lets go for 159lbs hehe why not! 27 days, 26lbs...fingers crossed!

Mantra for the day: Water is a girl's best friend

1 comment:

  1. i just made a broth soup and it tastes great of course thees tons of carrots celery onion and garlic but i heard those were all foods that help you loose weight. so im hopeing it dose some good for me im a bulemic but ive gotten really good self control with it lately hvent done it to often but im starting to feel kind of gross hopefully this fast will help my life a bit. cheers love xoxo good luck

    ReplyDelete